Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pumpkin Squash Ravioli

FYI: JImmy John's does not have healthy meals unless you don't eat the bread and the mayo which are, in case you didn't know, the best part of Jimmy John's.

Good thing I had a frozen lunch in the freezer - Pumpkin Squash Ravioli. It has 300 calories, and I sliced up the tomato that was supposed to go on my now frozen salad, so I'm still on target calorie wise. However, now I've had pasta today, and I really wasn't planning on that as one of my carbs. Grr...I don't like when outside forces mess with my plans.

Also, this day is going faster than I would like it to. I don't normally say that, but I have a lot to get done, and time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin...into the future! (name that tune!)

Alright - no more whining! Back to my regularly scheduled plan! I get 1/2 an apple and peanut butter in a couple hours - that will make me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment